Back to Results
Location: Boston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client located in Westford, MA has an immediate need for driven individuals to join their team. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities that the successful candidate will possess and perform on a daily basis.
- Assist in the month end close procedures including the reconciliations of balance sheet and income statement accounts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the financial statements.
- Assist in the consolidation of international subs and the related intercompany transactions.
- Booking and/or reviewing corporate related intercompany transactions.
- Responsible for accounting of prepaid expenses
- Responsible for accounting of fixed assets
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Assist with providing documentation and support to external auditors as required.
- BS/BA degree in accounting and 3+ years of experience preferably technology
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- NetSuite software experience a plus