Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Senior Accountant Needed In Winfield, Illinois!
Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant for their healthcare facility located in Winfield, IL. This individual should possess a medical or healthcare industry experience.
• Ensure the integrity of the financial statements by owning the general ledger and all daily transactions.
• Four wall accounting responsibilities including Balance Sheet. P&L, A/R, A/P, Sales Tax compliance/audits and equity clearances.
• Reporting on monthly business performance, providing analysis of monthly variances and reporting on future balance sheet risk.
• Ensure proper compliance reporting of sales tax, property tax, business licenses and any other governmental business requirements are satisfied.
• Evaluate effectiveness of internal controls and recommend changes for improvement.
• Partner with other Accounting associates to ensure the timely flow of detail and accounting transactions.
• Takes ownership of the physical inventory reconciliation and cycle counts adjustments.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
4+ years of Accounting experience
Healthcare or medical industry experience required
Medical and Dental Benefits offered after 90 days of employment