Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a full time, exempt level Clinic Manager for the Biloxi, MS area
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Clinic/ Office Manager is responsible for the supervision, direction and coordination of the day-to-day operations of the clinic(s). This individual will possess an excellent work ethic and will be able to work both independently and as part of a cohesive team.
* Promoting company mission, goals and performance standards for the office and communicating it to staff
* Planning and coordinating daily work assignments
* Understanding and enforcing OSHA and HIPAA compliance, participating in all Risk Management training and initiatives
* Assisting in the development and implementation of long-range plans
* Participating in the selection, training, supervision and assessment of office staff
* Conducting performance evaluations and disciplinary actions, when appropriate
* Participating in the development/implementation of cost effective policies and procedures
* Managing and assisting with daily preparation of bank deposits, batch reconciliations and the control of all matters related to Revenue Cycle Management
* Working effectively with physicians, staff and patients, as well as collaborating with other internal and external customers.
* Driving exceptional patient experience, while promoting good practices and staff accountability
* Understanding and actively participating in the budget process. Monitoring and controlling office expenditures within approved budget
* Ability to research and prepare reports or other correspondence as required
Performance and other Requirements:
* Minimum 1-5 years of experience in a Management role; in a healthcare setting
* Bachelor Degree in Health or Business Administration (or other similar business degree), preferred
* Advanced MS office skills with proficiency in word processing & Excel
* Knowledge of health care administrative practices
* Skilled in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, patients, public and external agencies.
* Ability to demonstrate:
a. Critical Thinking and exceptional time management
b. Effective written and verbal communication
c. Negotiation and Motivation
d. Conflict Management and Personnel Development
* Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism, composure and an individualized, compassionate approach to patient care
* Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com