Back to Results
Location: Denver Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for stability in your next job opportunity for a reputable company? Our client, a Denver based transportation and storage company, is looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their team. This is a direct hire opening. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Accounting Assistant will have active communication with property managers pertaining to daily operations
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Responsible for monthly and year-end reconciliation and closing for assigned properties: retail, residential or commercial
- Deliver consistently high quality and timely reporting
- Accounting Assistant is responsible for preparing annual CAM reconciliations.
- Accounting Assistant must have experience with: A/P, A/R, daily bank/account reconciliations, journal entries, general ledger maintenance
- Must have 2 years’ accounting experience
- Must have working knowledge of Yardi
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation