Full Cycle Medical Biller and Insurance Follow up Representative
Our client is looking for someone experienced in medical revenue cycle to join their team!
- Obtain insurance verification, pre-certification, and authorization via phone and online insurance payer portals
- Submit claims to payors including medicare, medicaid and commercial payors
- Follow up on outstanding insurance claims via payor portals and over the phone.
- Follow up with patients on outstanding balances
- Post insurance and patient payments for services
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years performing full cycle medical billing for physician or hospital services working with UB04, CMS 1500 HCFA 1500 forms
- Applicants should have experience creating, submitting, and processing government and commercial insurance claims
- Applicants should have experience following up on claim status, resolving denials & rejections, re-billings, re-submitting claims, & filing appeals
- Applicants should have experience posting insurance and patient payments, cash applications, cash posting (nation of Benefits, EOB, EFT, lock box)
- Applicants should have experience obtaining insurance verification, pre-certification, and authorization via phone and online insurance payer portals
- Applicants should have experience updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook, payer portals, & electronic medical record (EMR) software
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned hospitals and physician groups
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation