- Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure required, Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Obtained a minimum of 9 ECE credits.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience, preferred
- Experience in care coordination and supervising, preferred.
- Experience in obstetrics and/or pediatric health preferred.
- Experience in conducting health education and training, preferred.
- Knowledge of family and systems theory.
- Knowledge of obstetrics, pediatric health, and health care systems preferred.
- Must have valid Illinois Driver’s License and insurable by agency’s insurance carrier.
- Ability to travel locally up to 60%.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to transport oneself to and from home visits.
- At times may be required to lift up to 25 lbs. for various event needs.
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned hospitals and physician groups
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation