Back to Results
Service Representative (Driver) x6
Location: Minneapolis Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Service Representative (Driver):
- Responsible for the general delivery, setup, and maintenance of respiratory equipment
- Provide a high level of customer service in person and on the phone
- Training and educating patients and caregivers on the proper use of respiratory equipment
- Completion of forms and documents including invoices
- Assists in home assessments of patients receiving respiratory equipment
- Ability to lift 150 pounds
- Good driving record
- Professional and courteous attitude
- High School Graduate (Diploma) or equivalent.
- Experience in Home Care Services preferred.
- Good driving record for the past three years.
- Must meet job-related requirements to comply with DOT.
- Must be 21 years or age or older.
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency