Back to Results
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Responsible for greeting patients in a busy multi specialty physician practice and accurately collecting patient information to ensure a positive patient experience.
- Must possess 1+ years’ experience working in a busy multi physician practice
- Previous experience collecting patient co-pays and entering patient demographics into EMR system
- Previous experience checking patients in for office visits and checking out after appointment to reschedule any follow up appointments
- Clerical skills: answering phones, faxing, filing and ability to type 45 WPM
- MUST possess excellent customer service skills and be comfortable working in front of patients
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency