Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a LEAD TELLER to join their team! Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Tulsa Area, OK
$15.00- $16.00 per hour
- Provide daily direction to tellers under their supervision
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ongoing coaching of teller staff regarding customer service, regulatory requirements, and product knowledge ? Process regular teller transactions
- Promotion and effective sell of Bank's consumer, small business, and commercial depository products to current and prospective customers.
- Open and maintain depository accounts
- Identify sales leads and referrals (sales and cross-sales), including working closely with commercial loan officers, investment center personnel, mortgage lenders, and Cash Management Specialist
- Attend monthly branch meetings and report progress on sales activities and individual sales, cross sales, and referral goals, reporting regularly on individual contribution to team results
- Greet all customers; taking a personal interest in each and establish rapport
- Provide initial and ongoing service to customers quickly, accurately, efficiently and confidentially.
- Explain policies and procedures as necessary; resolve customer issues; escalate difficult issues to other sources for assistance
- Provides training for new and existing retail employees
- Bachelors degree from four year college or university or four to six years related experience
- Two years customer service and cash handling experience required and at least one to two years teller supervisor or retail management experience.
- Qualified candidate must possess positive interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills, strong organization and prioritizing skills and be computer literate.
- Basic math, reading and writing, and computer skills are required for all positions
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation