Back to Results
IT Compliance Analyst
Location: Austin Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
- Conduct review of IT, operational and business risks to determine and recommend nature, scope and direction of proposed audits
- During assignments, proactively partner with the client to identify control deficiencies, process improvements and financial issues and propose solutions for issues found.
- Document process walkthroughs and create process flowcharts in a well-organized and logical manner.
- Execute testing plans for different processes, including both technology and business cycles.
- Document assignments and findings in formal written communications clearly and concisely.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure management has taken corrective actions.
- Able to build business and personal relationships.
- Possess a positive outlook and demonstrate resilience in difficult and discouraging situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn from others, patience and intelligence through trial and error, and the capability to conduct independent research.
- One to three years of relevant experience, preferably with a Big Four or a second-tier risk advisory consulting firms.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree in business or information technology or related fields is preferred
- CISA, CITP, CISSP, CPA candidate and/or CIA recommended.