Back to Results
Location: Houston Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company? Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Precertification Specialist is responsible for obtaining insurance verification, authorization, and precertification for physician and hospital services
- Precertification Specialist must re-register and register patients, enter demographic data, schedule patient appointments, etc.
- Precertification Specialist is responsible for contacting insurances via phone and online insurance payer portals
- Precertification Specialist must update patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Precertification Specialist must provide superior high volume patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point), medical software, insurance payer portals, and type 40+WPM
- Precertification Specialist must have 1+ years’ experience obtaining insurance verification, authorization, and precertification for physician and hospital services
- Experience pre-registering and registering patients, entering demographic data, and scheduling patient appointments
- Precertification Specialist must have experience contacting insurances via phone and online insurance payer portals
- Precertification Specialist must have previous experience updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Precertification Specialist must have previous experience with high volume in person and phone patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook), insurance payer portals, electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Ability to type 40+WPM required (alphanumeric & 10-key typing)
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency