Back to Results
Customer Service Representative x2
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you want to impact patient lives by joining a successful healthcare company? If so, please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Customer Service Representative
Patient Customer Service Representative
- Provide superior high volume patient customer service in a fast paced environment
- Patient Customer Service Representatives resolve patient inquiries and updates patient accounts
- Patient Customer Service Representatives use Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook, medical software, & type 40+WPM
- 1+ years patient, medical, or healthcare customer service experience
- Patient Customer Service Representatives must have prior experience performing high volume patient customer service phone calls
- Patient Customer Service Representatives must have prior experience updating patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic, scheduling, and billing data
- Patient Customer Service Representative must have high volume in person and phone patient customer service experience
- Patient Customer Service Representatives must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook & electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Patient Customer Service Representatives must demonstrate ability to type 40+WPM required (alphanumeric & 10-key typing)
Preferred Job Requirements
- 9 months medical insurance customer service experience.
- Experience working with dental inquiries, medical terminology, prescription drug protocol, Medicare, and union bargained benefits.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned hospitals and physician groups
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation