Back to Results
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a great opportunity with an established organization in the travel industry? Our client, located in the Chicago loop is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity for entry level candidates looking to build experience in a growing company.
- Data entry of client information in a customized database
- Answer questions and resolve issues with clients calling in for information
- Prepares reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401k.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Assistant, Sales Assistant.
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), event planning, meeting planning, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, multiline phones, scheduling, presentations, office support, project management, document preparation.