Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client in Southwest Austin is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Advise and respond to any questions regarding HR programs, practices, and procedures.
- Develop, recommend, and implement HR policies and procedures as well as ensure compliance
with federal and state laws.
- Work with managers on performance evaluations and employee improvement, and track vacation time, minimum wage increases, and state-to-state sick leave policies.
- Complete internal audits of I-9s and collect current job analysis on all positions.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Human Resources role
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and Google Sheets
- Experience with ADP