Back to Results
Active Directory Architect
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
- The Active Directory Architect is responsible for providing support, implementation, and design services for AD, SAN, virtualization, and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
- This position resolves and appropriately completes assigned cases and change requests and acts as an escalation for support issues.
- The position also applies new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives and implements new software solutions as required by the business.
- Someone who can process csar, add and remove accts., data processing, make adds/changes.
- High level of AD experience.
- High level of Exchange.
- crossing forests; 7000-8000 end users
- environment that has gone through many acquisitions
- complex environment