Back to Results
HR Generalist - Contract
Location: Chicago Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, a nationwide financial services firm, is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Updates employee information in a centralized database
- Assist with coordinating candidate interviews (phone and email) as well as coordinating travel for candidates
- Coordinate candidate interviews with internal managers
- Prepares and update reports regarding recruiting activity for the HR team
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience working in financial services is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Why choose Addison Administrative & Human Resources?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and 401K.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 – we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
Keywords: Human Resources, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Director, Recruiter, HR Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Training And Development, HRIS, employee relations