Location: Dallas Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Manager of Human Resources
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: Dallas, Texas
Start Date: Immediate
This position is responsible for managing the Human Development functions of the site/region and providing leadership to the site/regional HD staff. Assists top management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities. Responsible for managing several human resources functions such as employment, recruiting, staffing, labor relations, state and federal law compliance, compensation, training, equal employment/affirmative action, records, safety and health, benefits and employee services. This is a full-time, salaried exempt position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Employment relationship manager.
· Dissemination of communication and cultural initiatives
· Work with and advise site/regional leadership on HR programs and initiatives
· Ensure compliance under federal and state regulations and law
· Ensure clean HR metrics and data
· Complete corporate data reporting requirements
· Recruitment and Staffing
· Administer and coordinate performance evaluation process for site/region
· Administer compensation for site
· Direct tracking and monitoring of leave programs
· Coordinate entry and exit procedures
· Implement and Interpret Policies and Procedures
· Provide Employee Relations Support to Leads / Supervisors/ Managers
· Act as an advisor to site leadership on Human Development issues
· Compliance with Workers Compensation and State and Federal Laws
· Effectively Communicate Human Development Information to Employees
· Compliance with Unemployment Laws
· Insure consistency across site, region, and company
· Adhere to company guidelines and policies.
· All other tasks assigned
· A minimum of three years of Human Resources Generalist and or recruiting job experience and/or equivalent education.
· Knowledge & understanding of Employment Law
· Coaching, Counseling, and conflict resolution skills
· Understanding of benefits and compensation plan
· Computer skills including Microsoft suite of programs and outlook
· 3-7+ years Human Resources Generalist and or Manager experience
· Bachelor of Science with Human Resources emphasis.
· Professional Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR)