Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Position Title: HR & Payroll Systems Support Specialist (HRIS Analyst)
Location: Euless, TX
2. Interface Modification
3. Interface Design
Nice to Haves:
- ADP Experience
- Detail Oriented
- Meets Deadlines
The HR & Payroll Systems Support Specialist is responsible for the development, configuration, and support for all HR and payroll system applications. This position will interface with multiple teams including business end users, internal/external application support administrators, application vendors, payroll, HR, etc. to maintain and support the applications and interfaces. This position will also act as the primary contact for the business, responding to and resolving issues, handling system enhancements and upgrades, reporting requirements, new system builds due to acquisitions or new business requirements, system table maintenance, cross functional projects, SQR customization, and day to day ongoing support to the payroll and HR teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Technical point-of-contact for the HR/Payroll Team, and is the functional subject matter expert for HR and payroll systems while ensuring data integrity.
- Provide support to HR/Payroll Team, research and resolve HR and payroll system issues, and unexpected results or process flaws.
- Day to day HR/Payroll application support including maintenance, configuration requirements, document processes and results, collaborate with HR/Payroll Teams, create new and/or maintain system tables/interfaces.
- Identify and diagnose system and application errors. Perform system analysis and identify solutions to business and technical problems.
- Responsible for handling system upgrades, patches, and testing to validate functionality.
- New system builds including integration of newly acquired companies, interface design and creation, handling all aspects of employee migration into existing systems, and testing.
- Responsible for security administration and creation of security profiles.
- Responsible for multiple projects or large complex projects with cross functional teams and business processes. Project planning and management.
- Participate in integration of application software packages. Testing and develop test scripts where necessary.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing business needs. Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Train and develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train users on new processes/functionality. Train new users.
- 8 years experience developing HR/Payroll system solutions.
- 5 years experience in human resource payroll/benefit application development.
- 2 years experience in project management.
- Experience configuring software such as Kronos and ADP applications. SQL, database management, and application level programming.
- 5+ years’ administration and configuration of Timekeeping systems’ pay rules and work rules.
- Experience with complete software development/deployment lifecycle – analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Heavy experience in the following applications: Hosted ADP HRMS EV5 Version 6, ADP General Ledger, ADP Reporter, Kronos Workforce Central Version 6.3, and Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.
- Work effectively in team environment.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use intuition and apply knowledge from pervious experiences.
- Ability to:
- Listen , write, and speak effectively
- Inform, explain, and provide clear instructions
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Independently manage time effectively
Must be able to lift up to 10 – 15 pounds.
The incumbent is required to work in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.