Back to Results
Location: Houston Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Recruiting Coordinator will serve as a key member of the Human Resources team located in our Houston, Texas office with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple service lines.
- Work with hiring managers to develop and maintain job descriptions ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Facilitate interview scheduling process from initial contact to delivering interview schedules
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications and conduct phone interviews to evaluate the potential fit of applicants for open roles
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to LinkedIn and any other appropriate websites
- Administer and oversee college recruiting efforts including organizing and executing campus events, career fairs, on-campus interviews, and final in-house interview day. Communicate offers to candidates and assist with answering questions
- Assist in the facilitation and development of the annual college new hire two-week training and orientation
- Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates must have a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of recruiting experience.
- Candidates with corporate recruiting experience including college recruiting is preferred.
- Must have strong professional presence and effective verbal/written communication.
- Exceptional time-management, planning and administrative skills are required.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and employees