Exciting New Opportunity!
Position: HR Coordinator/Corp Recruiter
Contract to Hire
Our NYC Law Firm client seeks the best and brightest talent to join their Administrative Staff team. Highly skilled and knowledgeable Administrative Staff assist their Attorneys in successfully meeting and exceeding client needs and are vital to the overall success of the Firm.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Manage data changes in HR Systems related to employee lifecycle (Hires, Terminations, Change in Pay, Promotions, Organizational updates, etc.)
- Assist with the new-hire on-boarding process; prepare orientation packets, prepare employee files, coordinate with IS, payroll, benefits and facilities, collect required documents – I9, tax forms, administrative forms, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team, including but not limited to sending out correspondences, screening calls and taking messages, ordering supplies, food, etc. Help schedule appointments; process department check requests.
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly ad hoc reports from applicable HR systems
- Coordinate employee off-boarding process – schedule exit interview, initiate appropriate paperwork for signature and processing, collect Firm items, contact IS, Security, and Benefits department.
- Provide assistance as needed with recruiting including, but not limited to scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens and updating applicant information.
- Any additional responsibilities as required by management.
- Experience in agency or corp recruiting is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a HR administrative role within a fast-paced corporate environment; big law experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work on confidential matters.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work with a “service” mentality.
- Excellent listening skills with strong follow-up skills.
- Strong attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Extremely strong organizational skills.
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills required.
- Previous experience working Workday or other HRIS platforms required.
- Bachelors degree in a related degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development, etc.) or equivalent education and experience required.