Back to Results
Human Resources Generalist
Location: Chicago Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Direct Hire - HR Generalist
Our client is an industry leading orgnaization, and this role is open due to a promotion!
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist to oversee day-to-day and strategic initiatives for an exciting and growing organization in the Western suburbs of Chicago. Responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of HR including recruiting, employee relations, benefits, compensation, training and developmen for employees.
- Act as a business partner and recruiter to organization leaders regarding talent acquisition strategies and best practices. Handle full cycle recruiting efforts.
- Manage the internship program including all university and college relations and job fairs.
- Conduct all on-boarding for new employees.
- Act as a resource for managers and departments in developing talent and performance management improvement strategies.
- Evaluate and stay current with compensation trends in the marketplace.
- Employee relations and coaching.
- Administer benefits and communicate this information to employees along with answering questions.
- Plan and coordinate Wellness activities.
- Four year degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of three years human resources work experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong written and verbal skills.