Back to Results
Location: Philadelphia Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
Our Philadelphia client is looking for a new addition to their HR team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Works under the direction of the GM and HR Manager.
- Provides a wide variety of both administrative and professional services to operations.
- This position will be involved in several areas of Human Resources including but not limited to: conducting investigations, managing employee leaves of absences, handling complex employee relations issues and other duties assigned.
- This position requires a flexible, perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization.
- The representative must be responsive and sensitive to corporate and unit needs, employee relations and the business goals.
- 0-3 years’ experience in a human resources department.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience speaking in front of groups.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Able to project a friendly, professional, and approachable demeanor.