Back to Results
Location: Philadelphia Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
The Addison Group is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to provide support to an organization in all realms of HR. The position is multi-faceted, ranging from aiding in recruitment to administrative support.
- Serving as liaison between employees and management
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Responsible for administering the recruitment cycle for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary, including: sourcing and interviewing
- Conducts new-employee orientation
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- 3-7 years of experience
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR Management, OR
- Two years experience, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications