Back to Results
Location: Philadelphia Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
The Addison Group is looking for a seasoned Recruiter with experience handling full-cycle recruitment. The Recruiter is responsible for all levels of the recruitment process, from sourcing to interviewing to on-boarding.
- Responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings, liaison with temporary agencies, and recording status of authorized positions within the corporations, employment verifications, and employee referral program.
- Completion of weekly report on employment activity, exit interview on terminating employees, completion of unemployment claims, representation at unemployment hearings, and finally, orientation of new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-5 years of experience
- Considerable understanding of interviewing techniques and all clerical and specialized functions in the company
- A basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Ability to analyze the information provided on a prospective employee's application form and conduct a personal interview.
- Assess the suitability of the applicant for employment. In cases where an applicant is judged unqualified, tactfully turn the applicant away.
- When the information provided indicates a good potential employee, performs further background reference investigation, i.e., prior employment references, transcripts, etc. to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision.
- Take into consideration previous experience, education, etc.