Back to Results
Location: Philadelphia Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
Looking for an exciting and fast paced new position? An Addison Group client is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to add to their team.
- Analyze prospective employee's application form to see if they are qualified.
- Responsible for conducting interviews, testing, and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the Company.
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all functions in the Company, a basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure.
- Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment.
- Performs further background reference investigation, i.e., prior employment references, transcripts, etc. to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision. .
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings, liaison with temporary agencies, recording status of authorized positions within the corporations, employment verifications, and employee referral program
- Completing weekly report on employment activity, exit interview on terminating employees, completion of unemployment claims, representation at unemployment hearings, and finally, orientation of new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding and experience with ATS
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations