Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Responsible for working with business partners to ensure effective strategy, including improvement of organizational structures and development of organizational and individual capabilities
- Responsible for implementing and updating (as needed) the policies and standards of the organization
- Responsible for leading recruiting efforts and working closely with managers to ensure appropriate staffing throughout the organization
- Responsible for owning the administration and analysis of HR metrics, reports, communication, surveys, organizational charts, record keeping, correspondence, personnel files as well as collecting, reviewing and documenting training needs.
- Responsible for conducting annual performance reviews and administers performance improvement plans
- Responsible for managing all employee relations issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources at the managerial level
- Strong written skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing organization wide Human Resources programs