Back to Results
Location: Reston Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A HireStrategy client is looking for an experienced technical recruiter to join a rapidly expanding tech company in the Tysons area. This is an exciting opportunity for a recruiter who brings full life cycle and technology recruitment experience to join (and help grow) an innovative consumer technology company with outstanding products and people and a truly fun and rewarding culture.
- Full life cycle technical recruitment across numerous divisions with a particular focus on technology recruitment for software and hardware specialists.
- Working closely with the University Relations Lead to achieve and map out the program strategy, job advertisements, career fairs and info sessions, resume assessment, candidate range and offer procedure.
- Work closely with hiring managers to recognize resource requests, candidate summaries, outline requirements, candidate evaluation and choice.
- Proactively aiming and finding technical candidates using databases, social media, networking, and other creative resources to discover the best candidates quickly.
- Maintaining updated job postings and ads on all places.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System for reporting and documentation.
- Working closely with Human Resources on a variety of recruiting projects across all functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle technical recruitment
- Solid knowledge of technical models for apt identification and evaluation of engineering applicants
- Practice in university/on-campus recruiting.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Capability to shape and uphold relationships with remote teammates and customers.
- A very high grade of personal integrity including the ability to manage delicate or confidential material.
- Strong organization skills and the aptitude to work independently to manage multiple processes and priorities and deliver projects on time in an active atmosphere.
- Capability to travel up to 15% of the time.