Back to Results
Mid Level Tableau Developer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking to fill the role of a Mid Level Tableau Developer.
- Working with cross-functional teams and partners, you will participate in gathering and documenting reporting requirements to meet business needs of internal and external clients.
- Using your skills and experience as a BI Developer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement frameworks, reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data sources.
- You will help the data and product teams develop event tracking, data models, key performance indicators (KPI), A/B testing strategies, and help architect the BI solution portal. You will educate the company on getting strategic data-driven insight and evangelize best analytics practices.
- Familiar with Data Visualization best practices for Web Applications
- Write complex SQL queries
- Experience working with ETL platforms
- Hands-on experience working with Hadoop, Hive, Redshift, MongoDB and Postgres
- Methodologies: Kimball, OLAP, EDW
- Experience working with Python for ETL and data manipulations
- Experience using Tableau for the creation and automation of Enterprise Scale dashboards, standard reports, scorecards, and ad-hoc reports
- Experience working with multiple disparate data sources in Tableau
- Experience with advanced Tableau topics such as complex calculations, table calculations, parameters, geographic mapping, and performance optimization
- Healthcare specific business intelligence (informatics) including population health management from a payer perspective
- Knowledge of Scala is a plus
- Experience managing Tableau Server is a plus