Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Account Director/Sales Professional
Our client is a fast-paced and high growth cloud services provider looking for Sales Professionals/ Account Directors to join the team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead to close in a managed hosing and cloud computing environment. This position will include direct interface to customers, developing and demonstrating customized product presentations matching customer requirements, communication customer requirements to the product engineering team, and participating and working closely with other sales representative to create and execute sales strategies for increased sales.
The client base is commercial-focused, but they are open to seeing candidates who have sold in both commercial and public sectors.
This role is located in Loudoun County VA, and offers outstanding benefits, competitive base salary and excellent commission structure.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities
- Able to develop quotes and proposals based on discoveries
- Manage all steps of the selling process
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans
- Support the process by maintaining customer contact, effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post implementation
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- College degree or equivalent training experience
- Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in the cloud computing and hosting sales and knowledge of technology
- Must have strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally
- Must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Must have strong time management skills and be results oriented
- Must have 3 plus years relevant experience in cloud computing sales ()or applicable product)
- Must be experienced and familiarity with hypervisors (VMware, HyperV), Virtual Desktop technologies (Horizon View, Citrix, RDS), Sans, Dr Products (Zerto, Online Backup Technologies, and Veeam) Microsoft and Linux operating systems. They are not looking for an engineer - must have deep business familiarity with these things and be able to speak to them, understand the client solutions and various competitors in the marketplace.