Back to Results
Senior Test Engineer/Tech Lead
Location: Rockville Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
We are currently hiring for a Lead Test Engineer!
- Conduct functional, regression, automation, interoperability, 508 compliance, user acceptance and performance testing.
- Provide oversight, disseminate policy, prepare and distribute schedules, monitor team activities, and advise government personnel of the status of projects;
- Resolve task order and programmatic issues while facilitating effective interactions and coordination between Project Leads, PMO and developers.
- Ensure the team follows best practices and adheres to Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC);
- Manage and offer mitigation solutions for both internal and program risks
- Analyze software development and software testing results
- Identify and contribute IV&V activities to Master Schedule
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly status report to the Task Monitor and others as directed;
- Provide monthly progress report to the Task Monitor, CO, COR via email;
- Coordinate with Task Monitor and Tech leads to assign and monitor team testing assignments
- 15 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Test and Evaluation
- Strong back end testing experience
- Current DHS clearance (DHS 6C)
- Agile Software Test & Evaluation and experience with Test Status Reporting tools
- DHS SELC
- Agile Project Management tools
- Experience establishing Automating testing and Performance testing
- Intermediate knowledge of IEEE Standards for IV&V - v1012-2012