Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Job Title: SalesForce Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator will perform daily administration and support for multiple Salesforce CRM instances utilizing Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud. Duties include but are not limited to: user and account maintenance, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields (including formula fields), record types, page layouts, workflow rules, and validations. They will also be building complex reports, dashboards and using data management tools like data loader and import wizards to maintain accurate data. This individual will be a key resource in developing training materials and deliver trainings to new and existing users on how to use functionality, and develop self-service solutions guides and FAQs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive user adoption & best practices to further the long-term success of the system.
- Develop & maintain all reports, dashboards, workflows & sharing rules within Salesforce.com to improve visibility to activities, pipeline & forecast.
- Provide application users with technical support
- Provide high-level employee satisfaction for all engagements, including adopting cases management to track all support requests, enhancements and project requirements
- Participate actively in change management efforts to implement better practices, new processes & improvements in overall performance.
- Develop training materials and deliver trainings to new and existing users on how to use functionality, and develop self-service solutions guides and FAQs;
- Perform weekly data backups, maintain backup of site configuration using sandbox refresh, build, test, and migrate configurations from sandbox to production
- Uses deep subject matter/functional expertise, influence and process skills to help internal/external customers and stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs.
- Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers to understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities.
- Serves as the technical expert on the Salesforce platform and demonstrates a deep understanding of the business and technical dependencies of the cross-functional solutions.
- Utilizes expert knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices for implementation, training, and user adoption.
- Maintains and creates project documentation including but not limited to system documentation, business process documentation, project plans and training materials.
- Supports, administrates and maintains Salesforce objects including all Salesforce Standard, company defined Custom Objects and User account records
- 3+ years’ work experience in a business systems analyst or application developer role.
- 2+ Years of Salesforce Administration Experience required
- Demonstrated Project Management skills and Effective Communication
- Deep understanding of roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets, and the Salesforce security model
- Knowledgeable in workflow rules, field updates, email alerts, validation rules, process builder, and other Salesforce automation tools
- Strong background with data management tools like data loader and import wizards
- Capable of building complex reports and dashboards
- Proficient in all aspects of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certified highly desired
- Apex and Visualforce experience is a plus
- Skilled problem solver with the drive to follow issues through to completion
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with a close attention to detail
- Self motivated and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Ability to work in a highly visible, fast-paced environment independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a customer-friendly attitude. Must be comfortable communicating and supporting employees at all levels of the organization.
- Oil and Gas, Logistics experience desired.