Back to Results
Software Development Manager
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Software Development Manager needed for a direct hire role in Dallas, Texas.
- Manages a team of software engineers and systems developers in the design and development of new enterprise solutions as well as application enhancements.
- Provides input to the technical aspects of the Project Plan. Monitors team activities and reports on project status to management and stakeholders.
- Leads the team in design, coding, review, and testing activities to accomplish the organization’s goals and measures results. Provides technical expertise to team members and encourages use of best practices.
- Ensures adherence to established policies and procedures to ensure integrity and quality of projects. Develops standards and processes when necessary.
- Provides guidance on application design and system architectures to team members and other IT teams.
- Interfaces with stakeholder and technical leads from vendors and other IT teams.
- Ensures applications deployed in production perform adequately; monitors performs and recommends corrective action as necessary.
- Contributes to white papers and proposals for solutions to improve and consolidate systems.
- Supervises assigned employees including staff selection and training/skill development; planning, assigning and directing work; conducting performance reviews; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field and ten (10) years’ experience in information technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technology - .NET stack, ASP.NET MVC, Telerik controls, JQuery.
- Excellent communication skills required.
If interested please contact Blake Joines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-296-2060.