Back to Results
Senior Network Engineer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Network Engineer in the Washington, D.C. area.
The Senior Network Engineer's primary duties will be to configure, maintain, and upgrade the computer network system. Additionally, the planning of upgrades, deployments, coordination, and execution of the computer systems would be tasked as well.
- Production, support, and deployment of new projects for storage and Virtual Environment needs.
- Configures, maintains and upgrades firm wide SAN and VMware capabilities
- Serve as Lead Technical Analyst
- Serves as designated contact and liaison with third party providers of applications and services.
- Recommends, installs, configures and utilizes a wide variety of network management and support tools
- NetApp and HP SANs
- VMware hypervisor
- Riverbed Optnet, Netflow, Wireshark, Cisco Prime, VMware vSphere, vCenter SRM, VCOPS , Microsoft SCCM 2012, etc.
- Windows Server versions 2008- 2012 R2, 2016 Windows IIS Server 7.
- Windows Active Directory and related services such as DNS, BIND, DHCP, Group Policy, Kerberos, KCD, and LDAP
- Required Education: