Back to Results
Mid-Level/Senior Web Developer
Location: Denver Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Senior Software/Web Developer
TOP SKILLS/MUST HAVE:
- Enterprise level web development
- Angular, React, or Express
- Need to be great at working in a really fast-paced environment
- Really quick with JIRA, Git, Git Flow and normal software dev. Lifecycle tools that come up
CLIENT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- In this position, you will design and implement solutions for our public websites, support advanced online marketing activities, analytics, social initiatives, and advise on best practices and new web trends.
- Work with the development manager and customer to understand requirements and translate into system requirements and designs.
- Design and develop rich user experiences that will be used on a daily basis all throughout the company both internally and externally.
- Ensure the various levels of online video protection have been implemented to meet regulatory or contractual requirements for publishers and rights holders.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. in computer science, computer engineering, physics, or other engineering-related degree, with minimum three years’ experience leading and contributing to the delivery of complex customer facing web applications for a premium brand, component-based frameworks, and clean solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledgeable in MVVM, SPA, AJAX
- Comfortable working with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Strong in responsive web design, mobile web app, cross-browser compatibility
- Good understanding of web standards
- Knowledgeable in Git / Git Flow
- Comfortable implementing design patterns
- Familiar with Agile methodology and ready to use it to deliver our implementations
- Ability to absorb information quickly and bring yourself up to speed in an unfamiliar environment
- Self-driven with the ability to seek out requirements with minimal direction
- Experience designing, building and deploying systems from the ground-up
- Windows and Linux/Mac experience
- Individual contributor, and team player with excellent verbal/written communication skills.