Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Training Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Full time - 40 hours per week, 8-5 Monday through Friday schedule
Are you experienced with Pivot Tables in Excel. Are you experienced in calendaring in Outlook? Are you detail oriented and have excellent Admin/Clerical skills?
IF YES, APPLY TODAY!
The Training Department provides training for all employees including training on Quality, Safety, On-boarding and New Hire Orientations.
- Assists with the training curriculum for various company training.
- Assists with training presentations (PowerPoint slides, video, etc.)
- Assists the Training Coordinator with scheduling employees and supervisors.
- Assists with various reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- High School or equivalent and Two to Three years of experience in administrative roles.
- Intermediate to Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time Management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation