Back to Results
Network Support Tech
Location: Rockville Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are currently hiring for a very exciting job opportunity as Help Desk/ Desktop Support Engineer in Montgomery County, MD!
The IT Support Specialist candidate will be responsible for all aspects of IT end-user support including but not limited to: computer hardware, software, office systems, peripherals, phone, voicemail systems, and provides assistance to system administrators as required. The candidate will be a member of a helpdesk team that provides IT services via walk-up, phone, email and ticketing systems. The candidate must have a high level of aptitude for analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving problems with an emphasis on follow-through and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in technical field or 4 years of related work experience in a technical enterprise environment.
- Strong PC Troubleshooting experience and working knowledge of servers, networks, and cloud services.
- Strong customer service experience.
- IT experience with an MSP is highly preferred
- Strong successful history Microsoft and Apple desktop technology support and troubleshooting.
- Strong history of desktop applications support, e.g. Google Apps, MS-Office, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong teamwork style and behavior.
- Experience with ConnectWise and Meraki hardware a plus.
- Microsoft Systems Center and AD management preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- A+, Network+, Security+ and other certifications preferred.