Back to Results
Digital Coordinator-Social Media
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Title: Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
Location: New York City
MAIN SKILLS: Digital Coordinator, Social Media, Marketing, Content, CRM, Law firms.
- Oversight of digital presence to include website, blogs and social media accounts.
- Audit website.
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure website content reflects current practice highlights and trends.
- Use analytics to ensure targeted audiences, identify best practices and drive successful email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Oversee data entry and the integrity of the Contact Relationship Management system.
- Onboard contacts into CRM system. Capture new client information.
- Ensure the quality of marketing database contacts, preparing marketing campaign data/lists, and tracking/reporting campaign results. List segmentation, extraction and manipulation for marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience. Law firm/professional services experience preferred.
- Proficiency with web analytics tools and SEO.
- Experience with CRM use in a law firm a plus.
- Experience working with large data sets in Excel.
- Experience working with email marketing tools and creating campaigns.
- Familiarity with SPAM laws a plus.