Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Work closely with a tightly integrated team to produce web based applications. You will be working on front end development in an Agile environment where they design and communicate conceptual solutions, collaborate and refine strategies, and incorporate best-practices.
- Work on all development cycles for multiple projects for web applications.
- Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released for public consumption.
- Hands-on knowledge of and current best practices for standards-based technologies
- Assist in the design, development and management web applications
- Build proof-of-concept mock ups and rapid prototypes.
- Recognize and solve cross browser compatibility issues.
- Assists in defining software architectures -- Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have React with Redux
- Experience with React and Angularjs is a plus
- Education and/or Experience: Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university