Back to Results
SAP BO Specialist
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- The Business Objects Specialist will be responsible for leadership on complex projects in translating system requirements into technical design through development, testing, and implementation.
- Leads the design, development, and implementation of various application data into Business Objects Enterprise.
- Administration of a complex clustered Business Objects Enterprise environment used heavily for distribution to external customers.
- Must have experience in conducting BO upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2.
- 7+ years of experience in application administration of SAP Business Objects XI or higher required:
- Server software install
- Server Patch install
- Logging tickets/Work with SAP support team
- Customer Statement Distribution using publications
- Report and Universe Development
- Ability to provide training to internal users
- Experience with Apache Tomcat – Webserver Administration required.
- Experience with Windows Server Administration required.
- Experience with configuring security settings for (LDAP, Active Directory, and Enterprise) required.
- Experience with Data Warehouse and SSIS required.
- Experience with database development and tuning (Oracle & SQL Server) required.