Back to Results
Senior Oracle Financials Applications Developer
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Strong analytical, excellent trouble shooting and programming skills which incorporates SQL/PL-SQL performance tuning.
- Ability to perform functional configuration and unit testing as needed.
- Proficient with Oracle API’s, custom interfaces, OA framework along with methodologies associated with the areas of application programming, database, and systems design.
- Conduct thorough unit testing for the technical solutions developed, while also taking into consideration business system integration and data dependencies.
- Ensures code is deployment ready and with clear instructions to avoid any variances while testing in new environment.
- Responsible to follow the published development methodologies and standards relevant to the technology when developing the technical solutions.
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience in Information Technology field.
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle Database products with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong understanding of Oracle technology solutions and direction.
- Provides recommendations on the nature, scope and complexity of solutions.
- Expertise in Data flows/Interfaces (standard & custom)/Functionality/Month end period close support issues.
- Expertise in writing technical requirement document.
- Expertise with oracle ERP code migration commands.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Finance modules (AP, AR, FA, iExpense, SLA, GL, etc.) is desirable.
- Knowledge of HRMS, Project Accounting modules is preferred.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to quickly learn new technologies.