Location: Dallas Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Job Title: Software Developer
Duration: 6 months
Candidate will be supporting an application using HTML5, Angularjs, .Net, C#, Kendo controls, Web API, REST, JSON, SQL DB.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
•Thrive in this entrepreneurial environment that comes with the financial backing of a large, well-established corporation.
•Develop maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications with web-based, plugin-based, and mobile-based clients on the Microsoft technology stack (VS 201X /.NET 4.X / C# / SQL Server). Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
•Build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
•Participate in special projects such as Greenfield and v1 development, creating microservices, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
•Develop applications utilizing Hybrid Cloud technologies (SaaS, Paas, IaaS).
•Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
•Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development, and provide them daily guidance and direction.
•Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development.
• 5+ years experience delivering enterprise Microsoft SQL Server solutions.
• 3+ years experience designing and fine-tuning databases, tables, indexes, and stored procedures.
• 3+ years experience Web apps, API apps, Java Script, JSON, REST, SignalR, and MVC. • 2+ years experience developing customer facing applications.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
• Knowledge of Azure services (e.g. Worker Roles, Web jobs, Service Bus, Table Storage, Blob Storage, and Redis Cache).
• Experience with quality up-front initiatives such as TDD, CI, and automated unit test frameworks.
• Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
• Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team.
• Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team. Preferred Qualifications:
• Commercial external customer-facing software development experience is highly desired / preferred.
• Development and delivery experience with multi-tier SaaS products with responsive design web-based clients on the Microsoft C# /.NET /SQL Server technology stack.
• Design, code and test high performing and robust SQL Server databases, tables, stored procedures, SQL transactions, and SQL Server Integration Services.
• Develop applications in C# / .NET for high-volume transaction SQL database alongside the team’s technical lead or senior software engineer.
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
• Experience building hosted applications in a large multi-data center environment.
• Production experience developing and deploying from inception to completion of Hybrid Cloud Applications.
• Demonstrated experience developing or deploying Microservices a plus.
• Experiences with utilizing and event driven architectures that drive hybrid cloud applications a plus.
• Demonstrated experience with utilizing and leveraging reference architectures across a team based environment a plus.
• Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization requirements in mind.
• Multi-tiered application environment with SQL, Web services, HTML5, AngularJS, and XML development.
• Experience transient error handling, retry policies, asynchronous processing, queue driven processing, event processing, CQRS, and eventual consistency.