Back to Results
senior asp.net/angular developer
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Proficient in the primary technologies supported, including:
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server (with extensive use of t-SQL, and SSRS).
- Solid understanding of web services, including SOAP, WCF, Web API, and REST.
- Solid understanding of browser/platform compatibility issues and code solutions.
- Solid understanding of coding techniques to prevent cross-site scripting and other malicious attacks.
- Ability to decompile and reverse engineer software as needed.
- Responsible for technical support of software solutions as assigned.
- Indoctrinate clients and staff in new technology.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and apply basic algebra and statistics.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle shifting priorities.
- Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years Computer Science or comparable degree
- 10+ years of prior experience preferred