Back to Results
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
JOB LOCATION: Union, NJ
- Responsibility and accountability for his/her assigned Projects starting with the Project Turnover Meeting and ending with a successful COC, Customer Survey and hand-off to the Service Department.
- Systems professionally installed, on time and under budget, resulting in long-term service maintenance relationships.
- Must coordinate all resources required for each project including both resources and material to enable a completion of each project.
- Single point-of-contact for each of his projects.
- Provide daily project status updates to folder on company server
- Provide weekly customer project updates.
- Mobilizing the necessary resources to meet each job’s requirements.
- Performance in delivering contracted work.
- Developing and maintaining the necessary relationships for each project (client reps, contractor reps, managers, engineers and installers).
- Project’s ongoing, fully-documented communications between owners, contractor reps, consultants, other trades, installation teams and management.
- Financial performance of each project from a labor perspective.
- Coordinating project documentation and conducting system training.
- Provide accurate information to management regarding the performance of installers assigned to projects.
- Reviewing timesheets for assigned team members.
- Assure each system’s build is in accordance with installation drawings and that red lines are delivered back to the Design Engineer in order to generate as-built.
- Manage sub-contract work according to company policy.
- Design Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Field Supervisor
- Lead Installer and Installers
• 2-4 year Technical Degree plus 4-7 years project related experience
• Audio Visual or computer networking, LAN/WAN, Computer Hardware, MS Office, MS Project.