Back to Results
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Main Skills: Powershell, Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare, SQL, Backup, Connectwise or LabTech
- Supporting our applications environment. Planning, installing, configuring, maintaining our systems and enterprise applications as well as resolving key technical issues for clients. Implement application solutions designed to address client-specific requirements. Responsibilities will include site reliability maintenance, server administration, data integrity and network monitoring.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an applications systems administration, site maintenance administration, systems automation administrator role or similar background in a Managed Services Provider (MSP) environment. Demonstrable track record of successfully supporting and resolving issues on various enterprise applications.
- Experience in Window Server Administration, PowerShell Scripting or VB scripting, LabTech or Kaseya, N-Able or SCCM tools for enterprise applications. Microsoft Excel for data analysis and summary through formulas and performing Vlookup.
- Experienced in providing Backup Solutions such as (Acronis, Asigra/DS, Barracuda, Cloudberry, Glacier/AWS, Symantec Backup Exec, Unitrends, VEEAM, etc.)
- Knowledge and experienced in networking, DHCP, DNS, monitoring SNMP, WMI, CIM, Linux Systems, VMware and ESX servers and .NET programming is a plus.
- MUST HAVE: Experience with Connectwise Automate/LabTech