Back to Results
Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
JOB TITLE: Infrastructure Engineer Manager
LOCATION: New York City
MAIN SKILLS: DevOps, ETL, SSIS, AB Initio, Informatica and Python
A Data Engineering Team that builds and maintains a suite of health quality and cost analytics systems that connects physicians, patients, hospitals in coordinating care.
Work in building ETL pipelines, analysis tools, and components in an Amazon Web services Cloud Based data processing environment. Ensure Data is up to date, secure and available.
- Promote brand to all prospects, clients, vendors, colleagues, and staff.
- Knowledgeable of Health Science industry, comply with regulations.
- Configuration of AWS EC2, S#, Redshift, Cloud Trail, Cloud watch, Route 53 and other data and web application Services
- Test backup, disaster recovery and security best practices and systems in accordance with NIST 800-53 and HIPPA/HITECH standards.
- Work with Data engineering to deploy infrastructure as code automation to speed application development and ease recovery in the event of systems failures.
- 4 + years managing cloud or on premise IT and Data servers.
- 5 years engineering experience. Some experience writing code.
- BA or MS in Computer Science.
- AWS Tools
- Data Sets, EDI, x37, HL7
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, AWS, Cloud formation
- Dev Ops, ETL, SSIS, AB Initio, Python