Back to Results
Location: San Francisco Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
JOB TITLE: Systems Engineer
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Main Skills:Microsoft Exchange, Net Scaler, Active Directory, Windows Server, Citrix, 2nd shift
Job is 100% Remote. However, would need to be one with an hour from downtown San Francisco. Would have to attend occasional meetings at the San Francisco Location.
Rapidly growing, global IT services provider. Will have experience providing IT support to the financial services industry and have worked for a Managed Services Provider (MSP). The Systems Engineer role will provide 3rd level Exchange support to clients and will work closely with Citrix technologies. In addition, the Systems Engineer role is responsible for organizing highly complex activities for the IT development, implementation, and maintenance of technology project initiatives.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for server infrastructure matters
- Install, configure, maintain, and test server software and hardware
- Work directly with vendors on third party server\software deployment
- Assist in designing and implementing Citrix solutions for clients using XenApp, Xen Desktop, and Net scaler. Provide day-to-day support and troubleshoot issues with Citrix solutions currently deployed to clients
- Manage and support storage and virtualization platforms deployed by company.
- Attend client meetings and gather requirements relating to new client setups and relocations, work closely with technical colleagues to develop client solutions, Create and update client statements of works
- Install, support, and maintain RSA and other multifactor authentication implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent level of hands-on experience
- 6-10 years of relevant systems engineering experience
- Must have 4+ years of related IT experience in a Citrix environment
- Citrix certifications are a plus (CCA-V, CCP-V)
- Financial services industry and MSP experience is preferred
- Expert level in configuring and supporting Microsoft operating system based servers
- Advanced hands-on experience Windows Server (all versions), MS Exchange (2007/2010), Active Sync, Active Directory, Remote VPN Software, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience supporting RSA and other multifactor authentication