Back to Results
Telecommunications Voice Team Manager
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Title: Telecommunications Voice Team Manager
Location: New York City
Main Skills: Avaya, Avaya Voice Management.
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical operations of the Voice department, including staff management by providing guidance to ensure that the Voice staff understand and execute all functions in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Lead the Avaya Voice Management function. Implement, manage and evaluate Voice operation processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization. Responsible for administration, build outs and deployments
- Drive innovation based on latest technologies and integration capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of hands-on experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Management and in installation and troubleshooting of Avaya telephony and LAN/WAN environments.
- Experience managing complex technical development projects involving integration of multiple systems.
- Good understanding of existing network programs and capabilities.
- Experience with wire code, cross-connect, station Jack and patch panel assembly and troubleshooting.
- Experience and understanding of common Telco circuit types, handling and testing.
- Advanced experience and understanding of SIP, H.323 and Legacy telephony infrastructure.
- Experience and understanding of the following hardware platforms: Avaya, Cisco, Acme Packet and third party telephony products.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Avaya core products and Avaya roadmap.