Back to Results
Yardi Product Manager
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Title: Yardi Product Manager
Job Location: NYC
Product Manager to build agile on boarding and support processes for a new multi-family platform. Creating a playbook for the Yardi user experience. This position will be integral as we build out this new enterprise. Should have in-depth Yardi Voyager 7S experience and find innovative ways to create industry leading technology solutions.
Ensure the target business model is executed within defined architecture:
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect team to ensure the clear definition and understanding of architectural frameworks and enterprise considerations.
- Define system architecture including interfaces to 3rd party systems and corporate systems
- Design data conversion plan and create tools to facilitate the extraction, transformation and loading of source data into target Yardi instance.
- Assist with configuration decisions to ensure Yardi instance supports target processes, policies and data requirements.
Execute implementation plan:
- Create reports and data extracts needed to support business operations.
- Assist with the creation of the user acceptance testing plan and scenarios and lead testers thru completion of plan.
- Create standard training materials and programs to assist new on boarding and on-going user education.
- Define monitoring model including tools, metrics and reporting.
Maintain product lifecycle:
- System Administration: manage users, roles, rules, permissions, security, etc. from a global perspective as needed.
- System Monitoring: review operational metrics, analyze trends, recommend optimizations/remediation, report to management in monthly operation meeting
- System Maintenance: monitor, evaluate, troubleshoot, and collaborate with Corporate Service IT to manage required changes to system
- System Upgrades: manage and implement system/software upgrades and provide post-implementation support, training and functional/technical support to end-users as necessary.
- System Optimization: work closely with management, end-users, and Yardi to identify optimization opportunities, and work with Corporate Service IT to ensure proper change control and management of any enhancements that require development, changes to data, or changes to integrations
- Integration Points/Interfaces: monitor, document and work with Yardi to maintain integration points with 3rd party solutions, and work with Corporate Services IT to maintain integration points to the common IT platform
- Maintain active working position as lead technical representative for the Multi-Family Yardi implementation and provide on-going end-user support.
Manage Onboarding/Off boarding of assets into the Yardi platform
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Yardi Voyager, CRM, Procure to Pay and eLearn
- Yardi SQL, report writing, coding and maintenance experience a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with multifamily, residential real estate. Preferably with experience in property management, accounting and leasing workflow.
- Strong experience with Yardi Voyager implementations, conversions and property setup/configuration required
- Strong understanding of typical integration points between Yardi Voyager and 3rd party vendor systems
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts including experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid report development experience including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel required.
- Experience specific to Yardi Residential in NYC a plus.