Back to Results
Software QA Analyst
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Title: Software QA Analyst
Location: New York City
Main Skills: QA Testing, Test Automation using Selenium, (ID, CORE), Manual Testing, requirements gathering, test planning, test design, test execution, SQL Query.
Technical Environment: Windows, .net, Front End Web Application, internal web applications and SQL Database.
- Testing for both external, client facing systems (web-apps) and internal, business line used systems (win-apps).
- Writing automation scripts, creating test plans, reviewing and completing requirements documents, developing and executing manual and automated test cases.
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Develop, maintain, and execute automation scripts and manual test cases.
- Plan, schedule, and test software to ensure products meets the requirements and functionality required by users.
- Automate and expand regression test suite to include recently released features that have already been approved through manual testing effort.
- Work closely with our development and project management teams.
- Report, track, and monitor defects in our internal defect tracking system.
- 3 to 5 years of recent professional Software QA Automation and Manual testing experience.
- Automated testing experience with Selenium or similar tool is required.
- Strong experience with QA testing both windows and web based applications.
- Experience with SQL
- Experienced with various testing types and techniques: Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Cross browser, Performance, Load.
- Solid understanding of automation techniques and technologies
- Must be able to closely interface with business units as well as development teams.
- Experience with browsers
- Windows, .net Development environment
- Experienced with SDLC process
- Knowledge of Performance and Load testing tools like Neo Load, J meter (Plus)
Need to know Selenium Web Driver. Need to know how to develop automation scripts and not just run programmed code