Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Addison Group is seeking a Lead Enterprise Architect for a growing oil and gas organization in Oklahoma City. As this is a lead level role, extensive exposure across Information Technology groups, as well as functions across the organization, is required. A Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions, conduct business reviews, document current systems and develop recommendations of how to proceed with the applications. Play a significant role in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy.
- Document architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile and adaptable manner.
- Develop architecture deliverables, including roadmaps, models and standards for all lines of business and capability domains.
- Maintain and publish Architecture artifacts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information and information technology assets.
- Partner with solution development and infrastructure leads to ensure solutions are in alignment with standards.
- Contribute to the creation and development of the technology roadmap that defines current technical architectures, future architectures and the evolution for transition for all projects.
- Lead strategic technological planning to achieve company’s goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future technologies; ensures alignment to business and technology future state architecture.
- Translate strategic requirements into a usable architecture, which may include a data model, associated metadata, common business vocabulary, ontology, and taxonomy, which serves to guide solution development and achieve consistency of information assets across the application portfolio.
- Operate across organizational and computing "silos" to drive common approaches and to expose information assets and processes across the enterprise.
- Oversee mapping of architecture models to packaged application models to determine impact or assess suitability of vendor solutions to enterprise architecture requirements.